Property Management Services in Los Angeles, CA
Owning a rental property can be a fulfilling, lucrative experience. However, your rental property can only generate income when you lease UT to responsible tenants who pay their rent on time. Aligning with a competent property manager can add significant value to your property investment and make it easier to bring in and retain promising, responsible tenants.
At our property management company, we work to reduce the hassles of property owners, all the while allowing them to maximize their profits. By providing proprietors with a host of property management services in Los Angeles, CA, we ensure they’re able to attract reliable tenants, maintain their properties, and increase their overall market value. When you need help maintaining your rental property, you can count on our skilled agents to handle your work on your behalf. As your dedicated leasing service, we consider it our obligation to help our clients succeed by finding every opportunity to improve your rental property.
Providing Clients with Unique Property Management Plans
It can be easy to get overwhelmed having to maintain every aspect of your rental property. However, when you take advantage of our comprehensive tenant services, you’ll have a stronger chance of turning a profit, all the while saving yourself time, money and a series of headaches down the line. We’re prepared to develop a one-of-a-kind property management plan fit your unique needs. No matter whether you oversee single-family rentals or larger multi-family units, you can count on our team for a variety of property management services, including:
- On-Going Communication – Our team will provide you with a secure online account to keep you up to date with information about property activity, including vacancies, leasing, maintenance, inspections and financial reports. In addition, our team of highly trained staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our tenant services and work with you to get the best return on your investment.
- Pre-Renting Advice – Before we market and advertise your rental property, our experts will also advise you in two important areas:
- Setting a competitive monthly rate based on a comprehensive analysis of property conditions, upgrades, school districts, location, access to transportation, and local market rates.
- Providing recommendations on how to get your home ready for rent to a responsible
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising – Professional management costs are easily offset by shorter vacancy times. We spend thousands of dollars every month on property marketing, advertising our clients’ vacancies to get them filled – faster. We’ll advertise your property on high traffic rental and classified websites to ensure your property makes as many impressions as possible as we search for prospective tenants. In addition, our experienced leasing agents respond promptly to inquiries, inform prospective tenants about your property, and work to showcase it in the best possible light.
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection – Every tenant application is evaluated based on credit, criminal background, sex offender registry (where allowed by law), employment verification, and residency/rental history. At our leasing service, our thorough screening complies with all applicable laws, including Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act. When we have found a qualified tenant, we schedule lease signing and a move-in condition assessment with the approved tenant.
- Full-Scale Leasing Service – Your leasing agent manages the lease signing with the approved tenant, using our professionally prepared lease, and ensures that all proper contracts are executed At the same time, rents, deposits, and any fees are collected in accordance with local legal and financial regulations and recorded in your online account. Finally, the leasing agent and approved tenant conduct a walk-through to document property conditions. This important walk-through assists in accurately assessing any changes in conditions when the tenant moves out.
- Timely Rent Collection – Part of our property management services, we collect the rent every month and deposit it into your account expeditiously. Our collection processes are professional but tough. We are extremely diligent in collecting rent through a systematic, timely process. No matter what their needs, we consider it our obligation to treat each tenant respectfully to ensure timely rent payments as well as better care for your property.
- Regular Evaluations – Professional evaluations of your property both inside and out are beneficial to ensure tenants are complying with the terms of their lease and to assess property conditions. Part of our property management services, we typically conduct move-in, periodic, and move-out evaluations. Documentation and photographs from these evaluations help us determine needed maintenance and repairs to maintain your home’s value and avoid costly repairs if left unattended. Evaluations also assist in resolving tenant issues that may potentially arise in the future.
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance – Property maintenance is a necessary expense when you own rental property. The return on your investment can be significantly impacted without timely, cost-effective repairs and upkeep. When handled by us, you’ll save time and money and ensure your repairs are handled effectively by trustworthy maintenance personnel. Each Real Property Management office has an extensive network of contractors, vendors, and in-house staff to handle property maintenance and repair work. In addition, our exclusive partnerships with national and local vendors provide the professional level of service to our clients and customers that have come to expect.
- Strict and Compliant Evictions – Our team is extremely knowledgeable in state and local landlord/tenant laws. If the tenant does not pay rent on time or breaches the terms of the lease, we take the proper legal steps to minimize your costs and get the property leased again. Ask us about eviction protection and other tenant services. For property owners who opt for this plan, the local office will pay for the eviction should it become necessary.
- Comprehensive Accounting – To keep track of your income and expenses we use a centralized accounting system. This all-inclusive accounting and reporting system, backed with itemized statements and tax documentation, keeps all your property management financial information organized in one place.
As your dedicated property management team, our goal is to make your life as a property owner easier. Allow us to help you traverse difficult interactions between proprietors and renters. By taking an individualized approach to tenant services and keeping open communications with your renters, we’ll help to take some the more stressful aspects of property off of your shoulders. Making sure these things are taken care of is all part and parcel of the way we provide property owners with the peace of mind they deserve.
Save Time and Money with Our Property Management Services
Investing in rental property is a great way to earn income, managing a rental property can feel like more of a headache if you have to handle various obligations single-handedly. For some aspects of property ownership, such as locating responsible tenants, it never gets any easier, no matter how many years of experience you’ve got under your belt. Compound this with a medley of maintenance requests, complaints, and accounting responsibilities and the job can become overwhelming quickly.
Turning to our team for property management services is critical to making the most out of your investment. Avoid the hassles of late night repair requests, rent collect, tenant screening, and much more when you put your needs in our capable hands. When you work with us, you are free to spend more time focusing on keeping your property in its best possible condition.